Monday, January 4, 2010

Mystery Solved





This mysterious artist has been identified! She is Becky Drees in Massachusetts! I received an email from her that she is pleased with the portrait and loves the green sweater! ;-) Here is Becky's blog where she has posted the portrait she did of me from the very bad photo I provided. I love the portrait and have tried to post to her blog but so far, no luck! I'll keep trying, Becky! Just want you to know you did a fantastic job!

The DSFDF Youtube video Part 4 includes mine and Becky's photos and paintings. What a fun challenge this was!

6 comments:

  1. She is right to be pleased, Rosemary!your portrait is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created magic....Absolutely fantastic work and a superb green color adds to her beauty!

    Color Pencil Drawing: Radhe Krishna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Slylviane! Your comments are so appreciated! I really like the portrait you did of Catherine Clarke! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea Megha! You're back! I've missed you, your lovely paintings and posts! So glad you had a great holiday and am so glad you are going to share it with us via your art! Thanks so much for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful. And you're right, I think, the texture of the canvas gives it a dreamy, antique quality. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you LeAnn! I'm happy with the way it turned out but don't think I'll be painting more on that canvas! I really appreciate your stopping by and signing on to follow! I will be following your work too!

    ReplyDelete