Saturday, March 21, 2009

Debbie


Our beautiful daughter-in-law, Debbie, has signed on as a follower to my blog! Thank you Debbie! She inserted a photo from a portrait sketch I did last summer. Oil over acrylic on a birch board panel. I really enjoy painting her.

Yesterday was spent with no more than two hours painting and the rest of the day working on taxes! We're meeting with the accountant Monday. I'm almost ready! Since it's always a shock to see how much was "invested" in art supplies, books, show entry fees, workshops, art club membership dues, etc. during the year, it's a good thing I'm having so much fun!

5 comments:

  1. HELLO: You have done beautiful Paintings & I'm very PROUD OF YOU & YOUR SPECIAL TALENTS!!!
    Keep Up Your Great Art WORK!!!!
    Love, Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI----ROSE: I love checking your interesting Art Blog & finding special new things!
    Love, Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Monte! I really appreciate your visiting the blog and posting comments! Thanks so much for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely portrait of a very lovely woman! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate your comments, Gwen! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete