Wednesday, January 11, 2017

6" x 6" Oil on Canvas

Day Eleven - 30 in 30 Challenge

Pondering aloud what would be an interesting next subject for the challenge painting while watching seagulls flying overhead, my husband suggested,  “seagulls should be fast and easy”.  I admit it sounded like fun and we do see lots of them so why not?

This one did not go fast nor was it easy!    So was I “GULL-ible”?  Yes, I was!  However I did enjoy trying to work out the sizes, shapes and placement on so small a surface and think this would be an excellent subject for a much larger canvas with even more birds.

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! You captured them just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Diane! I appreciate your visiting my blog and leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete